If you haven’t been to DTLA in the past several months you are definitely missing out on this burgeoning area! Here are your top 3 reasons to consider buying in DTLA.
1) The Grand Central Market:
Whether you’re craving something unique like a beet soda or a freshly made pasta dish, the Grand Central Market has something for everyone. Check out the Ramen Hood for some awesome Vegan options.
2) New Developments are booming in the Arts District:
This area is about to undergo a major overhaul. You might want to consider getting in on the ground floor before these awesome projects are developed & prices really skyrocket.
– Two 58 Story Towers Planned for the Arts District click here
– 33 Artist’s Residents Headed to South LA click here
– Proposed Arts District Development to Bring 475 units click here
3) The Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk:
This grassroots organization supports local community economic development through a variety of year-round programs, which includes the self-guided “Art Walk” on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Their daily Mission is to improve the local community and to create economic opportunities for artists, galleries, small businesses, and youth.
Ready to see some properties in DTLA? Give me a call or shoot me a text & I’d be happy to show you something you’ll love.